Montana Veteran Support Foundation
The Montana Veteran Support Foundation
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TELEPHONE SOLICITATION. ANYONE REPRESENTING US IS DOING SO FRADULENTLY.
We would like to thank all of the caring Montanans who select us through the State Employees Charitable Giving Campaign.
Who We Are
We are a tax exempt 501(c) 3 under IRS rules. We have been in existence since 1993. We work exclusively with Montana veterans.
To foster, encourage and promote involvement of the well-being of all Montana veterans.
What We Do
We maintain close working relationships with congressionally-chartered national veterans organizations and federal and state agencies to provide the best assistance possible for our veterans. Nationally, through these affiliations, we have played a leading role in the passage of important legislation, including bills that created the Vet Center program, mandated healthcare benefits for victims of Agent Orange Exposure and pushing for VA payments of these benefits, advance healthcare funding for the VA, research for Mental Health Services and Traumatic Brain Injury care at the VA and we are involved with the VA Women Veterans Committee.
In addition, we are vitally involved with these service projects in Montana communities:
- Our ongoing legislative and outreach efforts that all veterans, and especially our younger generation of veterans and their families, are aware of the many benefits that are available to them because of their service to our country.
- Awareness of all health concerns related to Toxic Exposure, including Agent Orange, Burn Pits, Uranium Depletion, TBI and others that might affect veterans of all ages and their children and grandchildren.
- Awareness and Prevention of Suicide affecting our veterans.
- The needs of our veterans residing in the Columbia Falls Veterans Home and the Glendive Veterans Home.
- Assisting many needy veterans and their families across Montana with rent, gas, food, and other necessary essentials to promote the well-being of Montana veterans.
- Make a Donation